Fuba roof mount install on an 8V - which method is best?

yes the headliner is the same on all MKII scirocco's
and I would vote for my way, the stiching is easily
fixed with a little hook (leather halfmoon needle) and
some white thread.

<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/16vantenna/index.html>