CIS Injector - New Problem :(

Mark,

You may be able to stick a bolt long through the
shroud bolt head side first with a head that's small
enough to fit inside of the shroud and long enough so
that if it slips, it won't go into the head with no
end left to grab. Then see if you can catch the head
of the bolt on whatever's left of your shroud.  With a
pair of vise grips attached to the bolt, it'll be
pretty easy to pull or pry the shroud out.

HTH

Russ