Turbo vs. Supercharger.

That is not correct... you can not say that having an air pump bolted
directly to an exhaust manifold is not going to directly contribute to the
air warming. It will.

Compressing the air will cause it to get hotter, yes I agree but there is a
difference between compressing air in a cold pump or a really, really,
really, hot pump.

-Raffi