Turbo vs. Supercharger.

I'm just curious here and coming into this conversation late (thanks AT&T
for selling out to Comcast!!) but how the heck does the air in a
supercharger get to the temps of that in a turbo charger when the air in a
supercharger goes from atmosphere to charger to intake?  The front of the
motor is not even close to the same temp as the back of the motor either.
Try changing an exhaust manifold after you drove the car compared to
changing an alternator.  I'm just curious as I don't know much about
superchargers but after working on cars for 20 years, I understand
temperatures!

Dave