In Car Video

I would love to see some more home videos being posted! Go forth and drive foolishly, but be sure to filmeth thy work sayeth the lord thy god!

Anson

-DAN- <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:
That was really cool!

Along these lines of 'seeing a piece of everyone's stomping grounds', I was
wondering if there'd be any interest in seeing some of the more picturesque
views of the Tampa Bay area through the passenger seat of my Scirocco?

I happen to be taking the trip across both sections of the bay today
anyways, so I think I'll film it.
/mailman/listinfo/scirocco-l