In Car Video

That was really cool!

Along these lines of 'seeing a piece of everyone's stomping grounds', I was
wondering if there'd be any interest in seeing some of the more picturesque
views of the Tampa Bay area through the passenger seat of my Scirocco?

I happen to be taking the trip across both sections of the bay today
anyways, so I think I'll film it.

Adam:
That's crazy wicked man.
We'd all be dead in the US if we drove on roads like that....I'm not busting
your place at all, in fact, I'd love to go to England and drive all about
the place. But I'd probably panic and get in in the right lane and nail
somebody....
Cool vid though! Thanks for doing it!

Deez N.
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
http://www.takkenband.com/
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith