[Re: Stubborn oil temps! (help)]

Okay, that wasn't too helpful. I obviously am option 1 ( didn't get all the
air out when filling) but I added coolant to the engine end of things (via the
upper rad hose) till it poured out the top of the overflow tank, couldn't be
much fuller. I'll just run a few more hot/burp cycles and hope it settles in.
Cathy