[Re: Scirocco MK1]

Count me in that list of going 1000+ miles for their rocc. To get the mk1 I flew to Ohio, picked it up and then drove to NY and then drove from NY to CO with it. (not counting the flight, about 2700mi total). Also drove the mk2 back from Cincy, which is like 1000 miles. And I drove 750mi or so to get rid of my 16v.

Dan
P.S.- There are a couple mk1s for sale on Vortex, though I didn't look to see where they were located or anything.

Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:

how far you're willing to
> go to get a mk1 (I know of two listers that each went over 1000 miles to
get
> their sciroccos in the last year alone),

You counting me in that? Maybe like 500 miles away, round trip in the newbug
and 16V, one way in the MkI. Yikes, that's 2500 miles! My dear Lord I must be
insane. The one time, as I recall, there WAS some other thing going on, what
was that event again? Cathy