(Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me identify what happened to my car

> them, or at very worst drop out and go to a community college, which my
dad
> thinks is useless and that I need to go into the military if I do that.

hmmm... get this:
i had my eye on a scirocco at the end of high school
my dad had some $$ saved for me to go to college
if i joined the navy, i would get the $$ (and could buy the scirocco)
...and the rest is in my sig:

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN (just went over 9 years)
88 White Scirocco 16v, R.I.P. somewhere in Baraboo WI (rocco #1)
...best $3k i ever spent.

> Now for my questions to all of you. What should I do?? If I should get rid
> of it should I part it out or sell it whole? Remeber my mods are worth far
> more than what the body looks like it should be!

umm, get rid of the 'other' car, so you only have the rocco
...and DONT join the military unless its YOUR IDEA, NOT YOUR DADS
(it was my idea in my case, the rocco was that last bit to persuade me)

Al