(Very Long Rant)Worst Day Ever - Help me identify whathappened to my car

Justin,

If this is one of the worst days you have ever experienced you have led a
charmed life!  My guess is that more than a few listers would rank this
somewhere around 25th.  Who was it that posted the other day about working
on their car in the snow in freezing weather with the wind blowing?  An
hour or two of that is not fun.

Chris

At 08:54 PM 01/30/2003 -0800, Justin Tomlinson wrote:
>Today has to be one of the worst days I've ever experienced. I was
>driving from Clearwater, Fl to Orlando, a drive I'm used to making
>(1-2 times roundtrip a week). When I got to my exit on I-4, my car
>started bucking and kicking, and I couldn't accelerate

(snip)