Rear axle bushings

--0-1520345901-1043942895=:94776

Ya I believe you can get the assembly from VW, foxx needs to look into it.
 Calimus <calimus@techography.net> wrote:I need to replace them, but I don't have ready access to any sort of
press. I'm also unsure of what kind of bushing to use and where to get
them.

on my 88 16v, I've lowered the car using H&R soft sports and coupled
them with your run of the mill gabrial gas shocks/struts. Current
bushings are original's and the drivers side has desided to let go and
is causing the car to lean even with my fat ass out of the car.

Is there anyone that sells the bushing already pressed into the part and
all I will have to do is bolt it in? An will adding poly bushings to
the rear cause any extra vibration/rattle or anything that I should
expect? What type of bushing should I go with and where do I get them?

Thanks,
William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)