Rear axle bushings

if you go to the dealership and order the complete assembly (and I recommend
getting new face plates, the bolts and nuts not forgetting the plastic cap
that covers the nut against corrosion, the bushings are pre-assembled.

I would strongly recommend reading my tech note I created when I did mine
over a year ago, yes they may be a little pricey, but simple to install
(check the trick I used) and you will not need to change them for some
times.

technote :
<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/Rearaxlebushings/index.html>