UpShift light acting funny

I wish mine would burn out. it would be a lot easier that way than digign
into it and unhooking it. I find it extrmemly annoying when I dont shift
untill its about twice the RPMs than when it comes on.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)