From: SailingFC@aol.com [mailto:SailingFC@aol.com]=20
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 12:21 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: GTG in SLO @ GPR (not GRM)

What a day in SLO town!

Met up with about 60 cars at the Gilroy Outlets.=A0 Mostly NorCal VW =
people.=A0 Caravan'd down 101.=A0 Some guys were mixing it up a bit and =
Ruben in his Audi A4 said he saw 160 on his speedo.=A0 I guess I missed =
that.=A0 When we got to GPR, the parking areas were already filling =
up.=A0 Sounds like a Sacramento contigent got to SLO the day before and =
were the first one there in the morning.=A0 After the NorCal people =
settled in, a whole slew of SoCal cars started showing up.=A0 The rest =
of the parking disapeared quickly and they started parking people in the =
dirt field.=A0 The estimate was 300 cars.=A0 The weather was =
fantastic.=A0 Light breeze, high 70s maybe even low 80s.=A0 There were =
VWs, Audis, MBs, Minis, Alfas, Porsches and even a Toyota Supra and a =
Mustang.=A0 Only knew Ruben and the Doty brothers, but I met a few new =
people.=A0 Where was everyone?=A0 There were only about 9 Sciroccos.=A0 =
There were more Corrados that Sciroccos. :-(=A0 Maybe next time.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/