UpShift light acting funny

you know disconnecting it really simple pop your hood
look at your distributor, on the valve there is a hose
that leads away from it (vacuum line) follow it until
you find a 3 way valve with a pluged in thing into it
disconnect the electrical plug. there no more upshift
light.

Should I put this in my list of "Tech notes to be
done" ? and put it up on my wbe site ? GRIN

Patrick