Considering rewiring need input

It's a really good idea to rewire the old stuff. When
your done, as long as everything goes back together
correctly, everything seems crisper, cleaner and
brighter. Others have done it. I'm going to do it.
Putting in some relays for your headlights is a great
idea as well. There was someone on the list who had
this stuff on his website, along with a picture of all
the things you'll need, including pain killers for
headaches. Maybe that lister will step forward.
Unfortunately I've lost all my bookmarks after losing
my temper against somthing in my system files. It was
kind of like the time I went frog hunting with a 12
gauge shotgun and all the big frogs stayed out of
sight. Then this little frog comes up on this muddy
bank and...

Jorel Jackson