Tire selection Q's

I'm currently running on 205/40-16's and will need new tires in a few
months. I used the calculator on the .org page and found this out...

185/60-14
	Error NA
	Diameter 22.7"
	Width 7.28"
	Profile 4.37"
	Tire to Fender 2"

205/40-16
	Error -1.26%
	Diameter 22.4"
	Width 8.07"
	Profile 3.22"
	Tire to Fender 2.28"

215/40-16
	Error 0.138%
	Diameter 22.7"
	Width 8.46"
	Profile 3.38"
	Tire to Fender 1.96"

Clearly the 215's seem to have an advantage over the 205 in that the tire
to fender clearance is almost the same and the speedo error is almost nil
as compared to stock... Is 2.0" the correct number to use for clearance?
the real question is this;

Is anyone running 205/40-16's on a MKII and do you have any complaints? Do
they rub? My 205's only rub on hard locked turns and this is ok. I do not
rub in any other condition, bumps etc... The car is lowered about 1.25"

-Raffi