New to list: Kinda Long

Thanks for all the responses, and no new info on the seat situation.

I was thinking of powder coating the calipers, but as I understand you would
need to rebuild the calipers afterwards. I have never rebuilt calipers, and
don't know about kits and part sources. It wouldn't hurt to build them
anyway, for longevity. I did see some nifty stuff here for the rotors, and
they also have caliper paints.
http://64.4.16.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=a019d4ca976975f543eba5e5d0c45
cbc&lat=1043519238&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2femail%2eeastwoodco%2ecom%2fUM%2f
T%2eASP%3fA5%2e16%2e15%2e4%2e194598
I didn't want to rattle can the calipers, as I plan on keeping this car for
a very long time. And the FLAPS rattle cans say "for best results heat to
400* for x hours".

The squareness issue is just that, ABA vs 3A. I want to build a motor, and
was wondering about weight between the two blocks, as weight and F/R balance
is a major issue for me, and what real world differences do the stroke vs
bore issues make. I will be building from scratch, so everything is a
consideration, and ideas are welcome.

A new issue is exhaust size, I want to upgrade the current stock size,1.6
engine, but don't want to lose too much bottom end. I also want to be
prepared for the upcoming larger engine size. I thought about 2.25 with a
more restrictive muffler, for the 1.6. Later with the new engine, install
new muffler, then only eating the muffler cost and not two exhausts.

 I have looked for this tranny code, with no luck, anyone enlighten me?  "FO
20029"

Thanks for the time   Jeff