(OT)pictures of the new car

Eh, its a Corrado.  Sure they look nice...but screw maintaining one.

Good luck man...just don't join the CCA and become one of the elitist pricks.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg