[Re: CINCY 03 - Dates & Details!]]

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
There's cathy with them fighting words again....which rocco you bringing
this year?

The headache. =

Yanno we gonna have to find a drag/racing strip, in around cincy and are
going to have to make a day of it one these days... I wana see all that
smack talking with my own 2 eyes.

Sure! =

Of course we wont mention you broke down going to cincy last year =

Yep, chopped through a coolant hose. As usual she had to get some bad beh=
avior
going to prove once again who is in charge. (she is) Although she was wel=
behaved on all the other long trips the rest of the summer.

(though
you arrives hours before your group did hehe) and will absolutely not
mention you parked on the side of daun's road waitting for someone to hel=
ya start that rocco again =

Now that was not me, that was another smack talking femme. Mine started f=
ine,
and I arrived with the group, although somebody else who was SUPPOSED to =
be in
our group got there first. Not sure how fast SHE was driving, but I'm pre=
tty
sure she'll be even faster this year. She'll likely be flying with that b=
lue
beast.

Nope nope nope , not a word of all those itsbitsy
details...(=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D)]]] My mouth is zipped closed.

(doning fire proofing equipment) ATS - Patrick Bureau -
txrocco@sbcglobal.net

That's okay Patrick, see if I ever help you drop your car off my jack aga=
in.
(now I'm the one ducking, I bet you forgot that little event!)
Maybe it won't be an accident next time, eh?
Cathy, not really meaning harm to Beatrice, that would just be wrong.