CINCY 03 - Dates & Details!]]

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: Cathy Boyko [mailto:losinit@usa.net]
=>That's okay Patrick, see if I ever help you drop your car off my
=>jack again.
=>(now I'm the one ducking, I bet you forgot that little event!)
=>Maybe it won't be an accident next time, eh?
=>Cathy, not really meaning harm to Beatrice, that would just be wrong.

hehehe you just had to remind me eh?

Beatrice was gawked at today by the guys at the state inspection site.

The owner of the shop texaco oil and lubed  in rockwall) owned 2 MKI and one
of the kid workin there had an 88 until he crashed it, was kinda cool he
look at the car and grinned.. said " can I ? " and I grinned "sure" he reved
it spun the wheels a little, took off to end of parking, came back and
stopped it on a dime, " damn it brings memories he was grining ear to ear "
we shot the shit for 45 mins open hood, talked rocco, he runs fiats now, he
never noticed or he ignored my windsheild "banner" is 6.5 inches instead of
5, and did not even test horn or lights or flashers...lol.

The kid that had an 88, ask me how much, I looked at him.. you cant afford
it, he said sure I can, I replied, okay 10 grand.. he looked at me... But I
want it... and I looked at the owner which was chukling at the kid... yeah I
know... and left.. it was a cold day but it was a fun day.. now I need to
track down another scirocco in rockwall, some kid at the highschool nearby
has one...whohoo!