[RE: Man it's Bloody Cold!]

Marc Scirocco Quebec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Had some -25C (-15F) this week...

My mother's NB would not start, time for a new battery (I borrowed it whi=
le
she is in the hospital). Man was it ever a pain in the ass to replace the=

battery on a NB...

I use to love VWs for the ease of working on them.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

A heat wave here today, it's -8C or so.(was -18 this am) I got a decent p=
rice
quoted for the Beetle battery installed, so let them do it. Everything on=
 that
car is way too much fun. Whatever it takes on the Rocc, I double or tripl=
e the
PITA factor for the bug. Usually I don't opt to do it myself.
cathy