[Re: CINCY 03 - Dates & Details!]]

Cathy Wrote:
Now that was not me, that was another smack talking femme. Mine started
fine,
and I arrived with the group, although somebody else who was SUPPOSED to be
in
our group got there first. Not sure how fast SHE was driving, but I'm pretty
sure she'll be even faster this year. She'll likely be flying with that blue
beast.

Umm, that'd be me I suppose. The red headache will be staying home for sure.
Draco on the other hand, loves to run and play amongst the other cars!
Eating Hondas along the way. Its sorta like playing Ms Pacman. "Look Draco,
another Honda!"
"Rooooaaaarrrrr" Hehehehe

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development