From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@veedub.com>
<scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: CINCY 03

> I'll be there from Steamboat, CO. I'm pretty confident I'll still have a
trip-worthy rocc by then, so you west coasters can count me in for place to
crash/person to tag along with. 85mph=racing/hauling ass??!! *snicker* That
was average cruising speed for me when I went x-country. Though I do have a
radar detector and I was going through some real middle of nowhere areas.