CINCY 03

I'll be there from Steamboat, CO. I'm pretty confident I'll still have a trip-worthy rocc by then, so you west coasters can count me in for place to crash/person to tag along with. 85mph=racing/hauling ass??!! *snicker* That was average cruising speed for me when I went x-country. Though I do have a radar detector and I was going through some real middle of nowhere areas.

Dan