CINCY 03

> a check list of things that u need for cincy ;)

Car - Check, with a few tweaks between now and then,
namely getting the temps down.

CAA card - Hopefully got "Master Rocco Mech's" Brian
Wagner & Pat B. to be my help if needed.

Radar detector - naaa, I'm working on a cloaking
device.

CB - Check - Either a hand-held CB or the Motorala
GMRS Talkabout T6400, don't know yet.

Girl friend - I don't think my wife would be happy if
I bring a girl friend. The wife sure as hell has no
interest in Scirocco's, or any car for that matter!

Week end off work - My regular job, no problem, now as
long as I don't get activated and sent to the Middle
East with my Air National Guard unit is yet to be
seen, working for Air Combat Command can get you sent
places you may not like.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'86 Scirocco 16V
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4