core support pics, MKII

Okay got a proto type made, will refine it some more today.Plus still need
to finish the jig.Should know this A.M. if it's feasible for me to get them
powder coated.If theres people interrested, We will be able to ship uncoated
bars Wedesday.Should also have ones for MKI by next Thursday.Hope to be able
to offer powder coat and K-Cote which is a coating just like the factory
uses
Heres a link to pics,sorry they really suck hope to have real pics
tonight.http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/bob/  It looks real good in person.
The tab on one leg is for the horn. Bolt in mount time seems to be about
20mins or they could be welded in.
Thanks for the hosting Allyn
Bob