GB on euro bumpers

--=====================_1380873954==_.ALT

Will there be an option to just buy skins? I'm assuming the reproductions
will fit over the standard beams so if your like me and have straight
bumper beams and faded or scratched skins it would be nice to save some
money and just buy the outer coverings.

-RGK-

At 12:15 AM 1/16/03 -0800, rhys wrote:
>I'm not sure if there will be a price hike if we go to new vs. used
>bumpers. Hopefully not...ill let the list know when i find out.
>
>PS. I'd like to keep all responses to this on the list. Maybe a lil more
>exposure and its better for answering people's questions. :)
>
>Rhys
>
>Josh20V wrote:
>>
>>you do know that you could do a group buy on brand new ones for close to the
>>same price?
>>
>>Josh Able
>><http://www.JsHouseOfEuro.com>www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
>><AIM:jshouseofeuro>AIM:jshouseofeuro

money and just buy the outer coverings.<br><br>
-RGK-<br><br>
At 12:15 AM 1/16/03 -0800, rhys wrote:<br>
price hike if we go to new vs. used bumpers. Hopefully not...ill let the
list know when i find out.<br><br>
PS. I'd like to keep all responses to this on the list. Maybe a lil more
exposure and its better for answering people's questions. :)<br><br>
Rhys<br><br>
Josh20V wrote:<br>
<pre>you do know that you could do a group buy on brand new ones for
close to the
same price?

Josh Able