header brace

Sorry if this is a duplicate post.  I had server problems...

I was looking to get a brace for my Autotech tri-y header (8v) and they have
one for $30.  Rapid has one for their header for $15.  Has anyone seen both
of these to be able to compare?  If I'm not mistaken (and I often am)  These
braces were stock on some dual DP setups.  Are these braces fashioned after
those?  Would it be just as easy for me to examine the application and
fabricate my own?

TIA,
Drew

**Drew Teague**