GB on euro bumpers

--------------040103090308010001080709

I'm not sure if there will be a price hike if we go to new vs. used
bumpers. Hopefully not...ill let the list know when i find out.

PS. I'd like to keep all responses to this on the list. Maybe a lil more
exposure and its better for answering people's questions. :)

Rhys

Josh20V wrote:

>you do know that you could do a group buy on brand new ones for close to the
>same price?
>
>Josh Able
>www.JsHouseOfEuro.com
>AIM:jshouseofeuro

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I'm not sure if there will be a price hike if we go to new vs. used bumpers.
Hopefully not...ill let the list know when i find out.<br>
PS. I'd like to keep all responses to this on the list. Maybe a lil more
exposure and its better for answering people's questions. :)<br>
Rhys<br>
Josh20V wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">you do know that you could do a group buy on brand new ones for close to the
same price?

Josh Able
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.JsHouseOfEuro.com";>www.JsHouseOfEuro.com</a>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="AIM:jshouseofeuro">AIM:jshouseofeuro</a>