ETKA help.

The secret to using ETKA is to know the group system to help you find your
parts.

First you have to select a model and year of car - in Euro Etka Sciroccos
are listed with Corrados under COR.

In the Main Group menu you need to select the appropriate parts group.
Some things are hidden in what may seem like odd groups.

You'll find what you're looking for in grou 9 - electrical.

Page down until you find the sub-group that makes the most sense - in this
case it's sub-group 6, illustration 205- lambda probe with control unit
(etc.)  You'll notice in the right hand column of the sub-group menu under
Model the applicable engine codes (in this case JH, PL, KR)

When you drop into 9-06-205-00 you'll see a picture on the left and parts
listed by part number and description on the right,  You've picked one of
the worst parts to look for, as the illustration does not match up to the
parts very well.

The part you're looking for is (1) 811 906 264 F for PL engines
or 811 907 384 B for KR (Euro-only non Cat 1.8 16V)

When you get more proficient at groups and subgroups you can speed the
process by entering the information in the boxes in the upper left rather
than using the menus.  For example, entering:

Model	Year	MG	SG	Illlustration
COR	87	9	06	205

at the main car menu and hitting enter will land you right where you want
to be.  COR 87 9 <enter> will land you in the group 9 menu and so on.

To close ETKA hit the EXIT button (looks like a door) or hit alt-f4 until
you're out.

You do know that you need to be running 1280X1024 screen resolution to see
everything on the ETKA screen?  (makes me wonder if you are if you can't
see the EXIT button, which is on the right-hand side of the screen.)

Drew