frame straightening

well, over the winter i noticed that my car isn't straight. on the drivers
side where i was backed into by the suv it seems that it sits lower then the
passenger side. i removed my euro bumper and it is straight, and i just put
new struts and springs on the car, so i must need my frame "lifted" a lil'
bit on the drivers side. will having this done affect the strength of the
frame any? i want to do a motor swap into this car but if the frame is going
to be weakened a little i think i might move on to a better candidate.
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
'91 passat gl "the green hell"