16v parts to trade

Here are some of the things I have available:

Polished 50m intake with gaskets, injector seats and seals, and polished valve cover

European intake and exhaust cam set (yes, exhaust is same, but this is a matched low mileage set, with gears and chain)

Brand new 16v scirocco "16V" grill badge

Set of 3 silver "16v" badges, new

CIS-E Cold start valve NEW,  16v Bosch Plug wire set NEW, CIS-E Thermo time switch, etc etc etc.  Ask about these 16v specific motor stuff, I have more new OEM stuff.

Open to offers, trades, cash, or combination of those.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg