9A swap Q's

The easiest way to do it is to keep the fuel injection system in your car,
and just swap the block and head.
I kept my original intake and exhaust manifolds from the PL and everything
that attached to them, as well as all of my old sensors and ignition
components.

That's the quickest and easiest way of doing the swap.  My only word of
caution would be to make very clear note of the routing of your cooling
system.  We had to swap over all of the hoses and fittings from the PL to
get everything hooked up right on the 9A.

Otherwise, if you do the swap this way, it's cake.

Good luck!
Jason