Can't get ETKA 5 to work with XP Pro

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Jeff Southerland wrote:

You can get ETKA to run under XP be selecting Windows 95 compatability
mode for w_select.exe.  Browse to C:\EPC_PROG or C:\ET_PROG, right-click
on w_select.exe and select properties from the menu.

Click on the compatability tab, and click the compatability checkbox.  I
believe that Windows 95 is the default.

That should do the trick for you.

Drew