OT: thats one way to lower it...

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 11:21:47AM -0800, T Berk wrote:
> Krazy Horse wrote:
> >
> > Need I say more?
> >
> > <http://www.saleenunlimited.com/funnystuff/stupidload.asp>
> >
> > -Craig
>

> I believe (despite the site's mention that it is real) that this
> picture was proven to be doctored.

Since a bunch of other pictures exist of this, I believe it was proven to
be real.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/lumber.htm

Dan

--
It seemed to me that any civilization that had so far lost its head as to
need to include a set of detailed instructions for use in a package of

--Douglas Adams, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish (Wonko the Sane)