etka 6 (or who do you love?)

   well, does anyone out there have a couple of bucks to spare, say $2
(u.s. funds. sorry to our friends in canada, but a buck sixty just won't
cut it, well, maybe)? or, rather, does anyone feel like sending a cd
through the mail, having something copied to it, and having the $1 stamp
they enclosed put on a box and having it sent back to them?
   you see, what is comes down to is this. i was contacted by a person
possessing a...modified version of a .dll for etka. by utilizing this
file, etka v6.2, build 540 has suddenly become available to all. please,
i don't want the word getting out to the rest of the world. i'm only
offering this as a service to those of you on the scirocco list. in
exchange for $2, you will be deferring my paypal fees (preferred method
of payment for those requesting anonymity), material costs, and postage
and will be receiving a nice burned copy of etka v6.2, fully functional
and the latest version out there. alternatively, you may send the
materials youself (including postage) and i will send you back a copy of
said program. it does require a 1280 x 1024 screen resolution and, at
least, windows 95. we do have it running on nt, me, 2000, and 98se
machines at work with no problems. ymmv.
   after you have your copy, you can do with it what you see fit. feel
free to host it on your broadband ftp or burn copies for your friends.
just please, please don't sale it on e-bay. i'm all for making money,
but hacked programs shouldn't be a way to do it. personal gripe. it's
your life and i have no control over it after it's in the mail.
   please let me know (off-list, to this e-mail, with the subject of
'etka' or something like that) who is interested and how many so that i
might plan my caffiene fix for the night accordingly. thanx.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com