What type of gauge is this???

Dan, it is kp/cm^3 if I remember correctly.  I had one of these guages.  And Dave, yes, it is from a 924.  Good luck finding the proper sending unit, if you have it, great, if not, toss the guage, its basically worthless without a good sending unit.

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg