From: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@veedub.com>
To: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 1:59 AM
Subject: in CO and question

> Well, my rocc and I made it from NY to CO with little incident. For all
you CO people, get in touch with me and maybe we can get together. The
question is that my car has developed a clicking noise, like a baseball card
in bike spokes. It's only when the car is in motion. It's coming from the
front of the car, though I can't quite tell where. It doesn't seem to affect
the car any. Suggestions?