Project ?'s for the List

I just want to make sure that I am on the right track and I have a few
questions.

First off, my project is well underway. I am swapping in a g60 into my MKII
Scirocco 16v. I am converting the engine into a turbo beast.

On the engine I have an T3 with a Tial Hybrid wastegate and 1.1bar spring.
The fuel injectors are Accel #30 and I am going to be using a 3.5bar FPR.
The engine management is Digi I and I have a Stage IV SNs chip installed. I
aquired a 1g Eclipse BOV to use, which I will probably mount to the lower
port on my g60 TB.

As for the tranny, I am using my stock 2Y with a Sach's clutch kit and a
lightened flywheel. I am replacing the CVs while I am at it.

On to suspention & brakes...Bilstein struts with Neuspeed Sport springs. The
brakes are upgraded to Corrado 11" rotors and calipers. I have 15" Corrado
Bottlecap rims with Khumo 195/50-15.

So my questions are:

1. Am I over/under killing anything?
2. Is the TB an okay place to mount my BOV? (It has a nice port just asking
for it!)
3. Will this setup get me into the 200whp mark?
4. What should I change?

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)