ok guys, whats your opinions on the autotech and techtonics valve springs...

--part1_159.1a1db2e1.2b4e6e9f_boundary

I highly doubt Autotech springs are Schrick otherwise they wouldnt call them
Autotech. springs. Knowing them they are probably OEM diesel ones sold as
"sport tuned" versions.

I had some broken TT springs and they swapped them for me for free of course.
They told me they fixed the problem and changed suppliers long ago.

Jasin

--part1_159.1a1db2e1.2b4e6e9f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I highly doubt Autotech springs are Schrick otherwise they wouldnt call them Autotech. springs. Knowing them they are probably OEM diesel ones sold as "sport tuned" versions.
<BR>
<BR>I had some broken TT springs and they swapped them for me for free of course. They told me they fixed the problem and changed suppliers long ago.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_159.1a1db2e1.2b4e6e9f_boundary--