jh firing on 3cyl. intermittent

Hey listers I am still having the same problem with my JH 1.8L 8V (cis not
cis-e) that I have had since I owned this car.  I've posted about this a lot
and have done everything to try to figure it out and fix it.  Even one of
the local VW mechanics couldn't figure it out.

Problem: Engine fires on 3 cyl. intermittently and usually acts up after
hammer the throttle....

Things checked:

1) Compression 125 psi.........very good

2) Spark.......yes there was a great spark....new Bosch +4 platinum plugs,
new bosch wires, new bosch cap and rotor

3) fuel)  yes there was fuel flowing and we checked the spray pattern and it
was excellent!!!

Things replaced recently: Fuel pump and Fuel filter.

SO WTF?

If anyone has any other ideas please feel free to enlighten me :)

Cheers

Ryan