[kinda OT] opinions on Mechanix gloves

--part1_16.2ac14bd9.2b4a8f28_boundary

Bare hands for fine work when you need "the touch".

Latex or nitrile when liquids are involved, including grease.

Mechanix gloves for the big stuff with little or no liquids. (tires,
exhausts, bench pressing trannies, etc.)  Sears has these gloves with the
Craftsman name.  They are made by the same company that makes the "Mechanix"
brand gloves.  I bought them on sale for $10 a pair.  Works great and the
synthetic leather is washable.

Gloves with gel, no experience, except in mountain bike gloves.  Works great
for constant pressure on the palms situations.

GL.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

robw_z@yahoo.com writes:

After a new round of cuts yesterday, I've finally decided to treat my hands
to a pair of Mechanix gloves.  I was just wondering if you guys had
experience with them, I'm mainly wondering if it's worth to spend the extra
$10 for the gel-packed ones

--part1_16.2ac14bd9.2b4a8f28_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Bare hands for fine work when you need "the touch".<BR>
<BR>
Latex or nitrile when liquids are involved, including grease.<BR>
<BR>
Mechanix gloves for the big stuff with little or no liquids. (tires, exhausts, bench pressing trannies, etc.)&nbsp; Sears has these gloves with the Craftsman name.&nbsp; They are made by the same company that makes the "Mechanix" brand gloves.&nbsp; I bought them on sale for $10 a pair.&nbsp; Works great and the synthetic leather is washable.<BR>
<BR>
Gloves with gel, no experience, except in mountain bike gloves.&nbsp; Works great for constant pressure on the palms situations.<BR>
<BR>
GL.<BR>
<BR>
-Dick-<BR>
78 Scirocco<BR>
Original Owner<BR>
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
robw_z@yahoo.com writes:<BR>
<BR>
After a new round of cuts yesterday, I've finally decided to treat my hands to a pair of Mechanix gloves.&nbsp; I was just wondering if you guys had experience with them, I'm mainly wondering if it's worth to spend the extra $10 for the gel-packed ones</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16.2ac14bd9.2b4a8f28_boundary--