From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cmr446@cs.com
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 7:41 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [kinda OT] opinions on Mechanix gloves

rocco16v@netzero.net writes:

<< The gel-pak units are for use with an impact wrench, an air chisel, or
rotating power tools.  They lessen the effects of vibrations/impacts.  >>

  I have a similar pair, leather with gel palm swells. Takes out a lot of
impact from air tools. Good investment, IMHO.

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - 16v, 140hp, and no soul...