[kinda OT] opinions on Mechanix gloves

In the frozen north east gloves help a lot. I like them actually. The sole
of the glove is fine enough to feel small things as well as protecting them.
The upper part has saved me from a few exhaust burns!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
Amsterdam NY