[kinda OT] opinions on Mechanix gloves

having owned both i'd say save the $10 or so and get the "regular" mechanix
gloves. the gel packs only make a difference if you're constantly using an
impact gun or air hammer or the like. you're probably not likely to need the
gel packs.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
'91 passat gl "the green hell"