problems replacing timing belt tensioner

Well I have good reason why not too..
Its a giant PITA... having done about 10 of them in the last 3 years. only
because of RELAX .. im a professional (cincy ref). i have found that 2
nails or the small long phillips and the white handled bulb test light
work extrodinarily well AND you can still get to the nut to tighten it
down as well.
Brian
82 2.0L 8v Topless Bunny faster than several 16vs...(thats the wifes car)
88 16v aka skateboard
84 0v aka the garage
90 90q20v the money pit
91 VFR750F everybody needs an 11-12 sec Honduh...
:-)