hi everyone-new to list

hi everyone!  i am new to the list, and i just wanted to give everyone some
info about me.  though i recently got into cars, i have always been way into
Volkswagens.  actually, i have never owned any cars except Volkswagens.
right now, i have a 1987 Wolfsburg edition Jetta with a seized engine (i
plan on dropping a new engine in it this summer) and a 1987 8v Scirocco
which is in dire need of some tlc.  i am eager to learn more about cars, and
that is why i have joined the list.  so i can get help and pointers from
others who share my love of not only Volkswagens, but Sciroccos in
particular.  i dropped out of my biology major and college so that i can go
to a school for auto mechanics and autobody.  i will start this summer with
mechanics.  my future plan is to own a shop specializing in Volkswagen and
Audi vehicles.

just wanted to tell everyone hi.
-melissa-