hi everyone-new to list

melissa, welcome to the list. sweet!, another wolfsburg jetta...
2 door? where located?
be sure to search list archives as many hot topics in the past will probably
answer most questions. dont be afraid to ask here though, we tend to stay
away from 'check the archives'. since you sound so die hard, can we expect
you at cincy this year? (we all get together every year at Dauns place and
talk/work scirocco for a weekend). an example of last year:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/d-cincy-2k%2B2/imagepages/image192.htm
anyhow, enjoy the list, much good info/help/parts here.
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 180k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (dotting 'i's across the country, rocco #8)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 270k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)