Not Spam - The New Improved No-Rice Website

--part1_147.6d9faa9.2b488652_boundary

I would like to say a big Thank you to all members who have supported my
website and the communitys over the last few months

The Community sites seems to be so slow and we have now set up a brand new
forum. after having the main site www.no-rice.com featured 3 times in 2
Magazines in 2 months with great reviews (Performnce VW Jan 03/The Golf Feb
03) and we feel that after speaking to others that a forum was a better
idea..

The address is to the new forum is

http://forums4.asp-dev.co.uk/No_Rice/default.asp

We already have a few scirocco owners here so dont be shy to join and speak
to others many minds make great knowledge, and we will continue to talk about
the greastest car Volkswagen ever produced the VW Scirocco :) and other great
dubs

Again Thanks everyone for your support and hope you will all join the new
forum..

p.s. dont mind the pop up's they will disappear once you have joined :)

any problems with forum registration can be emailed to
roccogti@aol.com

Many Thanks

John and Nicky
www.no-rice.com

Sorry if you already know just speading the word :)
Please Ceck the Forum for Deatils of the Next No-Rice@Guildford next
wednesday

--part1_147.6d9faa9.2b488652_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
<BR>
I would like to say a big Thank you to all members who have supported my website and the communitys over the last few months<BR>
<BR>
The Community sites seems to be so slow and we have now set up a brand new forum. after having the main site www.no-rice.com featured 3 times in 2 Magazines in 2 months with great reviews (Performnce VW Jan 03/The Golf Feb 03) and we feel that after speaking to others that a forum was a better idea..<BR>
<BR>
The address is to the new forum is<BR>
<BR>
http://forums4.asp-dev.co.uk/No_Rice/default.asp<BR>
<BR>
We already have a few scirocco owners here so dont be shy to join and speak to others many minds make great knowledge, and we will continue to talk about the greastest car Volkswagen ever produced the VW Scirocco :) and other great dubs<BR>
<BR>
Again Thanks everyone for your support and hope you will all join the new forum..<BR>
<BR>
p.s. dont mind the pop up's they will disappear once you have joined :)<BR>
<BR>
any problems with forum registration can be emailed to<BR>
roccogti@aol.com<BR>
<BR>
Many Thanks<BR>
<BR>
John and Nicky<BR>
www.no-rice.com<BR>
<BR>
Sorry if you already know just speading the word :)<BR>
Please Ceck the Forum for Deatils of the Next No-Rice@Guildford next wednesday</FONT></HTML>

--part1_147.6d9faa9.2b488652_boundary--